Tuesday, January 9, 2007

My experiments with cooking

Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

Well said by some XYZ, I must twist it a bit and say

"Hunger is mother of all the _activity_",

Sick and bored of eating boxed airlines food N oven heated frozen food, i FINally overcome my lethargy and decided to take control of my gastronomic destiny and divied deep into cooking

So guessed what i cooked?

"Aloo Gobi Masala" the quintessential indian curry

And i ATE IT TOO!!!!

I must admit that this excercise was not one-man feat of courage and excellence...

I had over the phone advise delivered by my buddies Girish and Venkat abt the essential nitty-gritty of cooking the sabzi in-realtime

G & V cook really goood.... and they both are MARRIED ( i hope this is just a coincidence)

~Bon appétit

1 comment:

Karika Shah said...

The twisted one is more apt ... :)
"Hunger is mother of all the _activity_"