Tuesday, January 16, 2007

It takes two to tango

Another bright sunny Monday at Pleasanton. But there was something special , it was not a nornmal sad first working day of the week. It was a holiday thanks to the good work done by Martin Luther King Jr.

So i decided to celeberate this great day for the spirit of america by treating myself to something i have come to love and america loves dearly "StarBucks Coffe" . I got out of my suite and started a joyful walk towards the "StarBucks Coffe" outlet. Bright but mild sunshine was a perfect cover , with each step the joy was increasing.Relaxed looking people drove past in their cars. America never stops driving, there is always a plentiful gas guzzlers on the road holiday or workday, america keeps rolling and rolling

Walk ended soon as i reached my destination. As i entered the through the gates , the aroma of coffe filled my sense with refreshing moments.There is something about this place always attracts me.

Now the big question is what should i order. The choices are plenty Espressos, Fraps, Capuccinos and on and on...I have resolved to try each and every flavor ... So today there was this special item "Cinnamon Dolce Latte" quite exotic as the name goes by. Excited , the name i asked for. The lady at the counter was as pleasing as the place:-)

Dear, Starbucks is not just about coffe, but also about the great music they play . There was this beautifull album playing which had good measure of guitar. Though i could not figure out the singer or the band but i enjoyed listening to say the least. I must admit my knowledge of western music is bit flimsy, though i enjoy mainstream pop , r&b and country.

Coffe and Music, to savor. I soaked myself in an aroma and the tunes. The dyanmics between the two was perfect.

It takes two to Tango!

1 comment:

Ranjeet Barve said...

You seem to have become a major starbucks fan!!... I did happen to try a few varieties during my visit... was a different experience... but unfortunately we were always crunch on time except once... but was lucky to have some good company there...
-ranjeet